Pita Chips | ChopChop
Fun and easy to make—try these chips warm for a special treat.
Hands-on time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 Servings
2whole wheat pita breads
2 teaspoonsolive oil
1⁄4 teaspoonkosher salt
- With the help of your adult, turn the oven on and set it to 425 degrees.
- Using scissors, cut each pita into 8 triangles.
- Now, open up each triangle and cut it again to make 2 triangles. You should have 32 triangles total.
- Put the triangles on a baking sheet. Using a brush or your clean ngers, lightly coat the triangles with oil and sprinkle with the salt.
- With the help of your adult, transfer the baking sheet to the oven and cook until the pita is lightly golden, about 5 minutes.
- Eat warm or set aside to cool.